What Do Dreams Mean?

I'm still trying to figure out what this particular dream stood for, what did it represent and why was it the way it was; I'm curious. I did some research and Dream Dictionary led me to this...


To dream that you are at the funeral of an unknown person suggests that something in your life needs to put to rest or put aside so that you can make room for something new. You need to investigate further what aspect or component of your life you need to let go


I didn't really evaluate the Dream as much because I believed I had a clue to what it could represent but before I share what I thought it meant, let me share the dream.


I was riding a bike, at least that is how the dream began... because I was not actually riding the bike, maybe that signified I was done riding (playing basketball). I began to scan the area, because I was passing through a burial service full of people. Who's burial service? I'm unsure, all I recognized is one face. People were walking down from the hill as the ceremony was coming to an end, I notice the somber mood everyone was in, I was not feeling how they were feeling, but why? I felt like a kid, the notion of me walking a bike put me in that mind frame. I walked a few more steps and because I thought I just happen to be passing by. The one face I noticed said, "hello, young man," I was struck because of who it was, why is this dude in my dream? I said, whats up Mr. Smith? he replied while slightly smiling with a semi head nod, then he said in a cool, stern and authoritative way, "you're next, so be ready," we both somewhat nodded in approval then he walked away, I said okay, but what did I say okay too?

So, as I sit here & ponder on what that dream represented, I am convinced that it had something to do with me coming to a pivotal step in my life where I was to take pursuing basketball up more notches or finish school to complete my degree in order to align myself up for my actual dream. I've always wanted to be seen, heard, understood, loved and influential. That's why this one dream makes me believe.  






Are you wondering who that person was? 






So in explanation to my dream, Will Smith was passing the torch to knight the Next Fresh Prince. 




AD

Comments