The Thoughts I Don't Show


When Should I Panic?

College Graduate?  Thankful, but the celebration is over... the work I won't ain't easy to come buy.


Interning? Forever grateful, but It's coming to an end soon, its something I can't do forever.


Not Playing Basketball? No Comment.


Out of Shape? My former teammate told me I'd be 300 pounds. I'm 40 away.


In Debt? College loans, credit cards.


Broke? I aint saying she a gold digger.


Single? I want one woman but scared that I'll relapse soon & be a ladies' man forever.


I'm frequently asked, what's next?



I don't have a clue, but I have a plan.


Frankie Beverly had a moment to capture the minds during the airing of the 2012 BET Awards, so he did. He said its most important that we let God handle it and stop being so quick & in a hurry for your breakthrough. #AMEN.


AD

Comments