Why Am I Single?

I'm picky, I'm selective and I know what I deserve. I've been single for 5 years now. During the course I've had my share of good times, fun nights & celibacy.


In order to fight my sex addiction I chose to practice celibacy, it was a challenging time but I learned more about myself and how to deal with women better. Is Sex Better Than Love? No Comment.


A good friend of mine told me that she didn't see me getting married or settling down til I'm 40. I'm 27 now, so what if I stay single until then? Will I miss out on true love? That's the scary part, missing out & never feeling what you've always dreamed.


So I'm single because its hard to decide on the one woman I want. I could name them & elaborate on their differences, greatness and how bomb they are but this aint the Maury show. 

I'm single just so I won't break hearts & get mine broken @ the same damn time. It took a while to repair the last go round so I'm just making sure when I do change my relationship status that its real, genuine & right for me.


Since I'm a man, I guess we're not suppose to want that love story that only happens in movies but I Do.


AD

Comments