Behind Every Great Man There's A Superwoman.

I Have A Dream
http://jetcityorange.com/malcolm-x/malcolm-x-2.jpg
Malcolm X

Initially, I was going to go Black Panther mode but since it's almost Black History month, I'll stick to the manual. These are some great men that may have changed the entire agenda that harm the success & drive of black men today. Imagine if these guys were around just a tad bit longer to just give a token of hope to us. 
"You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea."
                                                                                             
Superwomen
 


It took awhile for me to truly believe that in order for a man to reach his maximum potential, he first must find that one woman that will push, pull and promote him. Maybe I had to experience first hand. I'm a firm believer, sometimes the realest one in your circle will be your lady.


Comments