Seriously?

So you mean to tell me the reason you don't do what you're great at is because you are waiting for another human being's approval? Wait, you mean to tell me you are waiting for "a group" to accept you? If you don't mind me asking, when you were a kid, who helped you form that imagination and what sparked you to know without a shadow of a doubt that you would just be what you dreamed you would? Wait, what that mumbling I heard? Did I hear you say you've grown up and adulthood has punched you in the nuts and you hate your job? Put on a cup, protect ya nuts and get another f--king job or better yet, stop clubbing, shopping, spending, get stingy and start you a muwf--king business. Please do not piss that little kid off that use to look out the window mumbling, "Man, I can't wait til' I grow up."

- Dizzle Knews

Comments