Book Review: The Gucci Mane Guide to Greatness

 “The Gucci Guide to Greatness” spoke to every level of code that has been locked by your favorite celebrity, artist or that one friend that won’t “share the bag”.  Gucci lets loose and shares the gems that gives you the tools, reinforces your values or just gives you insight on your personal failures, the shots you did not take and dusting the dirt off to keep thriving. This book helped me realize that I am not doing too much when it comes to being detailed, specific, organized and bold about my intentions, actions, dreams and life. This guide to greatness is for you! This book proves that Roderick Davis aka Gucci Mane has matured, transformed and glowed up. Money, relationships, work and foundation, they all matter and has a cause & effect that we have to master, and if not master, make strides to and build brick by brick. Surprisingly, this book is amazing, I do not listen to Gucci Mane’s music, I did not care to press play on his most recent album, yet, I’ve always admired the person and the proof of my reason is in “The Gucci Mane Guide to Greatness.”


AD




Comments