Can Kobe Lead The Charge Still?

I'm curious to see how this series will pan out... simply because it could be a repeat of last year or it will be a great comeback & fight by the Lakers. I'm sure. Of course I'm a fan, but surely enough, the Thunder will flunder. Even though their up on the Lakers 2-0, the tides will turn, or will it?

Kobe has scored 20 points in each game this 2nd round against OKC... when you take 18 shots & then miss the ones you usually makes then you lose if you're Kobe. I'm sure they'll come to play in LA. The Black Mamba Will Erupt.





In the summer of 2011 in June, I went to LA for the first time, the occasion was a wedding, just so  happens that I met Kobe, I asked him why they lost to the Mavs... Look how many 3's they hit, What can you do with that? That's it; defense. We were tired man, me, Fish, (as he points over @ him), we've been to the playoffs consecutively, for like seven years man, we just got tired man. So how many rings you want now? I ask, three, then I'm cool. I always say he'll get two more, which he will. The subject changed because I chimed in on the conversation that my brother was having with my God brother, I said Drake's best verse ever was on the song with Future, I thought it was his most rugged, believable, each of his bars connected with one another, you know how some rappers slip up & say some shit to get to their point? A lot of that shit be weak! But on this particular track Drake connected the dots. Kobe then chimed in because he & Drake are homies. He hadn't heard it yet so he said, word? I gotta check that on out. At the time "Tony Montana" was just beginning to be on full blast nationwide.





AD

Comments