Have You Ever?

Is it sometimes difficult to look at someone's picture, hear their name in a conversation, see their name or status/tweet pop up on your timeline knowing they got away? When I say got away I'm referring to an individual that you "dropped the ball" with when the opportunity was there. In a women's case, I guess you can't drop the ball unless you put your mack down first. In a man's case, like mine, I dropped the ball,  in a major way. So much that every time she tweets or post something on Facebook, I admire her, because just about everything she says, is... and then I think about how I dropped the ball! Even now, my stomach starts to growl when I lose feel of everything & fade into the moment when time, real life, pain & breath seems to not exist as I visualize how I didn't capitalize on the perfect woman.



See I didn't say "a perfect woman," I said the perfect woman. Nobody's Perfect! Ayye, But Ya Perfect For Me!


Comments