Scarface #Salutes Kanye For The Fix

One of my favorite songs is Guess Who's Back, Beanie Sigel & Jigga strategically bullied the beat & Face Mob punished it! Back when Kanye was in the early stages of his career, he was hungry to be known and since not too many people knew him for his niche, he already said it on the College Dropout... yall dont know my struggle, yall cant match my hustle, you cant catch my hustle, you cant fathom my love, dude,  lock yo'self in the room doing five beats a day for 3 summers, thats a different world like 3 summers, I deserve to do these numbers! He was scoring beats with all the Top Dawgs in my list of MCs.


Speed this story up 10 years later and Mr. Scarface reminisces on the The Fix and gives GRATITUDE to Yeezy's production. According to Hip Hop DX, Scarface says, I caught what I call the beginning Kanye, like when Kanye was first getting notoriety. He was about making beats, so he was feeding me dope-ass shit I could rap to. Kanye is semi-responsible for the success of that album.  


To help soothe my hip hop taste buds I listened to this song frequently... Beans, Jigga, Scarface & Yeezy on the track in the lyric driven era was damn near thee best combination that actually took place, of course their are a number of different combinations that you could pair up that would blow that combo out the water BUT will they come up with a better song than this is what's not up for discussion.







Comments