I Decode

Knowing is arousing.  I've always been turned on by that, sometimes more than I should have been amused to at a young age. I picked up a lot from music... I know for a fact if I took the books as serious as wanting to know what the rappers and singers were really saying in their music I would be... but I guess we'll never know where Harvard gets us.

I guess you can say the bad boys of hip hop got served. Musically, not so much so but if the corporate people really run music then so much can go on. So much like drug trafficking, its possible. Lets examine two individuals that have been involved in the career of some major artists.


Kareem "Biggs" Burke is the silent partner of the trio that reigned in the rap game from the late 90's up until around 2005, Rocafella Records, along with Dame Dash and Sean Carter. Jay-Z rapped on "I Did It My Way" that you could compare them to the Rat Pack. I'm Sinatra/Dame Sam Davis/Biggs the smart one on the low like Dean Martin.  In 2010 he was arrested for allegedly being involved in a marijuana trafficking ring that distributed weed for major profits throughout the tri-state area. He was not alone, a senior editor of a popular magazine was also arrested.  

James "Jimmy Henchman" Rosemond is most known for managing many acts such as The Game, Brandy, Akon and also endorse the President of Haiti. Jimmy Henchman is no stranger to danger, confrontation and real shit. The government says he's a Kingpin, some say he used music & it's outlets to run a $10 million a year operation. A few years back Tony Yayo of G-Unit slapped his young son when he saw him walking down the street, prior to that an associate of 50 Cents' was killed and was said to be sent by Jimmy Henchman. Even some years back in 1994 when Tupac was shot, Pac blamed Henchman, the same Henchman he dissed in "Against All Odds," and did I mention/I promise the payback Jimmy Henchman/In Due Time/ I know you bitch niggas listening/the world is mine/set me up/wet me up/nigga stuck me  up/heard the guns bust/but you tricks never shut me up/touch one of mine I will destroy ever you touch.


 Now, 
Biggs plead guilty June 2012 and was sentenced to five years in prison and Jimmy has been convicted on 13 indictments, they include cocaine distribution, conspiracy, money laundering, firearms possession & witness tampering, he faces life in prison if found guilty.




This is not a game, the FEDs don't play.


AD

Comments