Income x Actions = You Gotta Pay To Play


"You Gotta Pay To Play & Some Dudes Just Can't Afford It."

This young lady once told me that she would not give me the time of day unless I can take her on trips! She wasn't talking about regular trips... she was specific, like Paris, Spain, Tokyo, Cannes, Dubai, Turks and Caicos, the places I frequently hear in rap song. I was not bout dat life, I could barely afford my lifestyle and here I am being told, "even though the best things in life are free, this here is going to cost you!" 

I think certain women have prepared me to deal with certain shit, I will forever be thankful for the lessons I've learned based upon the selection of females that interest me and that I've attracted. No matter what you tell a female, its all about income, action! 

What if that action goes unknown because the financial situation overlaps it? When the money goes, will the honey stay when the grey skies replace the sunny days? The last girl I dated informed me early that she's a heartbreaker & label whore! But for some reason, I thought I could change her, my dumbass! 


"Sometimes the best way to see a person is not look at him, when you look at em' they'll be on their best behavior."  <-- We gotta learn through this method, you can't blame anyone for being stupid twice. 

AD


Comments