Minnie Ripperton

I've always studied, researched, saw and always been exposed to the wrong shit, THEREFORE I'd know what not to do and be able to differentiate right from wrong in its purest form. But yeah I still managed to become a statistic, the one thing my mother always said, "AD, don't be that guy."


"That Guy" is the one that stands out. "That Guy" stands out because he's earned it. "That Guy" has earned everything he deserves. "That Guy" deserves to be labeled. "That Guy" is labeled because he did not exert himself. "That Guy" did not exert himself because he was easily influenced by women, weed & weather. The women, weed & weather influences "that guy" so heavily he oversleeps mandatory workouts... "that guy" has sex for 31 days straight... "that guy" competes with his teammates in a "Who Has The Most Hoes?" contest... "that guy" wins the contest. Eventually, "that guy" loses. But yeah I managed to become a statistic, the one thing my momma told me not to be, "THAT GUY!"


I'm right behind the Coach, I redshirted in 2003-04.


He celebrates in street clothes while his teammates are in uniform... he's not hurt, sick or suspended a game for violating team rules, he's ineligible. But yeah I managed to become a statistic, the one thing I've always vowed not to be. Today, I stumbled over these photographs/they kinda made me laugh/took me way back/back down memory lane.
   

2004-05















"That Guy" eventually became old news, real quick. School got boring while I was ineligible, so I went home... no school, no collegiate ball... just work,  party & bullshit.



2006-2008: The Growing Pains

"never a loss. It's either I win or I learn."

2008-09



2009 USCAA All-American

2009-10



2010 USCAA All-American
AD

Comments