Drugs & Alcohol: It's All About How You Use It

My alter ego is a Kingpin! I love the underworld, its respect, its power and its aura. I get a kick out of the ancient street tales that the real american gangster & bosses once lived. It's a fight between good & evil sometimes that I face, it seems like a fun challenge but the rewards, risk and retirement plan is not what its all hyped to be. The worst is seeing family members strung out on drugs, the tough drugs like heroin, crack, meth and even alcohol. I don't mind drinking but even that can start to take a toll on you if you let it. I like to be in control and I am afraid of controlled substances, very frighten by it because I start to feel like I've been here before. a) I'm @ a gathering, b) amongst friends,  c) in the trap, no matter the situation, I just feel funny, its something I know & am aware of, so I don't mess with that shit. Mary Jane? She's not a drug. 


Sex, Drugs & Rock n Roll






















  AD

Comments