The Day I Thought About Ending My Life...

I felt weak, at a point where I thought it could not get any better. Nobody has to deal with my life but me,  It was just me when I was revoked of a full athletic scholarship, some thought I was on "PCP." I stopped talking to everybody then alienated myself because who wants to admit that you've failed. I was so nervous at what people would ask me that when everyone I was around the old crowd that had so much faith in me to succeed, I would sweat, heavy bullets, I'd see them staring, but scared to ask was I okay. The day or period in my life where I became anti-social & a dweller was when I felt like I was stepping into the highway to destruction. I'm suppose to entertain, make people laugh, love and not forget the people that died for us already, so I snapped out of that funk.

 AD



Comments