Who Is Adrian Schaffer II?

     If You Know Me Then You Know...


1. I am AD.
2. I was born in 1985.
3. Raised in Maywood, IL.
4. I start playing baseball at the age of 5.
5. I have a brother named Arias.
6. I quit baseball when I was 12 to play basketball.
7. Moved to Rochester Hills, Michigan in August '99.
8. I lost my virginity when I was 14.
9. I scored 41 points on varsity my sophomore year in high school.
10. I received a full athletic scholarship @ Wisconsin-Green Bay University.


What I Want You To Know

1. I Love God.
2. I like to write.
3. I'm silly when you crack my egg.
4. I'm loyal to loyal people.
5. I respect respectful people.
6. I'm honest.
7. I'm laid back.
8. I like to be in charge.
9. I beat to my own drum.
10. I do me.

What You Might Not Know

1. I'm selective, when it comes to people.
2. I'm picky, when it comes to women.
3. I wanna fall in love, one day.
4. I have trust issues with women because you never know.
5. I want to be one of the greatest black men that ever lived.
6. I still make-belief and use my imagination.
7. I have a quick "fuck you" button when I'm crossed.
8. I tend to be anti-social.
9. I got a slick mouth.
10. I'm sure. 

Comments