5 Famous Women I Find Attractive

Jill Scott







It's more than just her look, her complexion, her smile, its her inner beauty. I first fell in love with her words. Her attitude is strong, vibrant and seductive. Just listen to "He Loves Me (Lyzel In E Flat)," she got me thinking she was talking to me, every single word! Women like her give me an appetite for love.






Sanaa Lathan








Brown Sugar. Love & Basketball. The Wood. All 3 of these movies make me wanna be in love, every time she graces the movie screen I think, "thats how I want my wife to be!" She is honey like I like, she badd! There is not much more you can say about how beautiful she is.














Tracee Ellis Ross


Tracee Ellis Ross







She's fine, classy, she can dress her ass off & her walk is mean. Her mom created the term "diva," and you know what they say about the apple & the tree!









Sofia Vegara








Her voice is super sexy! She's fierce and she expresses her ethnicity to the core, she's gorgeous.









 
Marilyn Monroe








It's difficult for me not to be attracted to all sorts of women. I'm very diverse when it comes to attraction, therefore you see some of everything in this, the lady to the right is top notch.







AD

Comments