Disrespecting Your Parents

In the bible it says that you should obey your parents. Its sad but parents that are weak and allow their children to run over them are a big part of why the world is full of "bitchassness." It's vital to respect your parents! You'll learn so much more, taking time to understand their wrath is difficult but its worth it. Parents need to step up to the plate much more efficiently& effectively. Do prisons have a lot to do with children being disrespectful? I believe there is a thin line of comparison towards that to a certain extent because fathers are M.I.A, mothers are M.I.A and the community is scared to nurture the child. Times is hard, but some how we have to try to reach these kids. 

I mentored some young men ages 6-18 this past weekend up north at a Men & Boys Advancement Camp Outing in Gladwin, Michigan. I do understand why kids are how they are, we gotta do better!

My Homies Still!

AD

Comments