I've Changed

In the past two years I have witnessed a few different things. It's the first time I no longer have to go to school. I'm attained my degree so its not a requirement. With that said, I react to rules much different now. As far as women go, I have less, I no longer play basketball as consistently as I once did... the kid has put on weight. I do not talk to as many people as I do know, my circle is tighter, I've established a great circle of friends within the last two years. My creativity has expanded, I see clearer than I did two years ago. I think I've gotten smarter... I picked up an inch of spontaneous mischief too. Sexually, I might be a lil bit better since I endured that extensive drought while on my celibacy trail.

One constant struggle that we face as humans is the quest to improve oneself, so I'm struggling, I want to improve.


AD

Comments