Fresh Prince of Palm-Aire Court

Here's a lil story how it all went down of how my life got twisted upside down... you know the rest!

Man this summer has been one crazy MF'er Summer, and even into the Fall. But things are starting to improve. For example, I got a MF'n job. I'm no longer apart of the #StruggleOfTheUnemployedMan Movement. I sent out so many resumes to different radio stations and emails to different people at various radio stations I should have a sitcom like Martin, it would be some funny shit. I think I could talk about myself the most and make it funny. I got some humility along the way!! Out of all the resumes I sent out, Finish Line called back, oh shit I got it! That's what I'm naming my first book, titled after the first job I landed after College... "Finish Line," "man & I tell yaaa, it'll be a best-seller."

I'm back home right now, I feel like I'm right where I need to be...

AD

Comments