Moneyball Sportswear: The Only Way To Ball

I've been wearing Moneyball for 9 years, since 2004. I'm proud to be #TeamMoneyball. When you witness a transformation, it can be very intriguing. For example, seeing the transformation of your body, even as a kid you are amazed at what your body does and then as an adult, preparing to get super fit then seeing that change in the body... it can be magical; the feeling.

Fast forward to 2013, Moneyball Sportswear has transformed into a stronger brand. Not only because more people are aware of Moneyball but because the passion, dedication, consistency and repetitiveness is flowing.

There was a lengthy period in 2012 where I stopped wearing Moneyball. I felt like I was not living what they brand stood for. What is Moneyball?





I had to refocus, so I did. I do not know Phil Knight, Kevin Plank, Adolf or Rudolf Dassler, Paul Fireman but I know Desmond Ferguson. The names I named are the founders of Nike, Under Armour, Adidas, Puma, Reebok and Moneyball... One thing that is common with the individuals and their brands is #ChasingGreatness. Some have experienced more success than the other but one things for sure, its Moneyball's turn.


For more info & Moneyball merchandise visit www.MoneyballSportswear.com

AD


Comments