#1994Tweet: I Watched Lion King Today


Is love real? It is. I wonder sometimes, more than sometimes about finding love... not in the sense of looking for it but attaining it. I've been so caught up in someone that I do not see much that catches my eye but then again I don't go out searching in the places where my type of woman would hang. "Lion King" was on today. You know how you always catch something different every time in a movie? I was so wrapped up in the kid sensation when I initially saw it was on... as I became more engaged in Simba's growth those reoccurring feelings surfaced then out of nowhere comes Nala. Suddenly I began to yearn some sort of satisfaction, maybe a phone call, a text, a message or maybe even a rescue like Nala did. I then faded into lala land in mental search of my own Nala, the hopeless romantic in me got mushy and I was stuck after that wondering, Is love real? I've seen it with my eyes through others, but myself I wouldn't know what it was if it smacked me in the face. Luckily, I'm not a bitter guy and not into bashing women for I know the reason I don't know if it is real is mainly because I have yet to do what it takes to find out. 

AD

Comments