In 10 Years I Wanna Be...



10 years ago I could not have predicted I'd be where I am now. So when I think about 10 years from now, I believe I can get there now that I'm better equipped for life.


I will be one of the most influential mogul's of the Midwest region. I plan to be a top-selling author, magazine editor-in-chief, an awesome movie/sitcom director & writer as well while balancing that with my career in broadcasting for Sports & Entertainment. As far as family goes, I hope I'll have a child or two within this time if not then I know its because I'm grinding & don't have the time to raise & nurture them.

I can't put a number on what my account will look like in 10 years, I'm just going to work til I can provide a substantial amount of tools & resources to my community that will give them an air of hope, opportunity and confidence. 

AD

Comments