#Newton #CT #RIP

People use to be scared to harm certain people and individuals. I remember when it was a Gangster's duty not to harm women, elderly and kids. Times have changed. Gangsters are not the only criminals now. We have sickos', weirdos, bullies, mentally-disturbed, idiots and senseless individuals with no courage, balls and care preying on helpless people.

Sometimes I am guilty of judging people. I judge certain people, and I am wrong for that. Today, I was torn between tears and anger because a part of me wanted to know more into the tragedy that took place in CT. I never really wrapped my mind around the children that were killed. Our minds seem to give us a visual aid and when I was able to gather a picture in my head I started to cry because I imagined my life being taken away while I was sitting in my classroom as a kid, my friends' lives as well. Its sad because it seems like its always a weak person that feels alone that chooses to be evil. I hate that. Doing evil things to people is beyond wrong but to kids, there is no excuse for that.

Its very important to show love to people, you never know what someone is going through, but then again, that scares me now, asking someone how their day is going then little do we know, they have had the worst day of their life. Its time to be careful, in everything that we do...

Be careful loving, be careful when you joke, be careful when you're having a good time, keep your eyes open and never go a day without feeling loved... to get love, you gotta give it.

AD

Comments