Be Careful, Be Cautious...


You know the heart is nothing to play with... Emotions, feelings, words, actions and everything else makes a relationship. A man is a coward if he awakes the love of a woman with no intentions on loving her, but what about what the woman does? It seems as though it is the man's job to love, how do we know if we should take it up another notch if all we get is a woman that is hiding something, she's hiding her feelings, emotions, words, actions and everything else therefore the man is stuck... lets put this is better terms. I'm stuck.

Stuck on someone that wants to love in the future. In order to get to any future, we all know we must take care of the present. We must make sure that we do not open any doors we don't plan to walk through.

I never told a woman I loved her first, because rejection & not wanting to "play" myself. My heart is different, I know if I'll love & it doesn't take me long to know if I'll love her. I just don't need forever to figure that out... I wish I could be more of the old me during these trying times, but my heart, head and penis constantly bicker at one another. My heart wants love, my head wants every girl in the world while my penis just wants some attention. So, here I am, at a crossroad. The crossroad of wanting to be reckless with my love life or if I want to really love one woman.

Sometimes I want to talk to someone about "Love," someone who embraces it, someone that knows "love" on a first name basis, that can describe it, smell it and hear it. I just wanna know if its worth the waiting that I'm going through.

I really did not have sure thing to say, my mind was wrapped around Rihanna & Future's Love Song mixed with R. Kelly's "Hey Mr. DJ" and "Make It Last Forever" playing in the background," and all that has left me feeling like LL Cool J....  alone in my room, starring at the wall.

AD

Comments