ROWEP EOUPLC

LIFE

The person that is supposed to be complimentary to you has to be that one person that you think about when you make decisions because you build each other up. Do not leave them in the dark. If you have the keys to empower them, start the engine fool.

"WHERE THERE IS LOVE,THERE IS LIFE." 

HEALTH

Working out is one major department that we lack as a community and generation. Former athletes have it worst, they get really out of shape, lazy, eat bad and then boom. It happened to me. I shot up to 270 pounds at one point. Fitness is life for me. So many times you see the girl in the gym, alone but she's not single, her man is some lazy guy that thinks she's crazy for working out or eating clean.  


INTELLECT

Its only right that your better half understands your words and you are one with their lingo as well. Do not withhold information just so you will remain the smarter one in the relationship. Power couples x Information = 1.

"That's right, she's behind me 100% man. Shebelieves in everything I believe in and whatever I do. She's gonna   ride along with me and do it at the same time, you know? With no doubt in her mind cause she know's that I'm positive and she knows that I'm not out to get over and she knows that I'll try and get a piece of this country."

Comments